Wednesday 8 May 2013

pink sugar, bitch.

Are YOU unhappy or down in the dumps?
Do YOU have something in the back of your mind that's been irking you for far too long now?

Well, my fellow sweet-tooth-ers, worry no more- it's back and it's better than ever- 


      *~~!fairy floss!~~*

The love of my life,
the apple of my eye,
the joy to my world.
Oh, fairy floss!
*sigh*




Fairy floss, or cotton candy, as my friendlings up North like to call it, is basically just sugar.
"Just sugar?" you say.
NO. Not JUST.
Pure sugar goodness on a stick, coated with a soft pink texture.

Sugar makes you happy. It's a fact.
Not really, but I'd love to think so.
Nearly as much as I'd love to pretend that it's good for me :(
if only, if only.
But hey, in all seriousness, there's a message here- you don't have to rely on your present activities and shebangabangs to amuse or entertain you in order to feel happy again.
It's always possible to take a step back into the future into the days of those carnivals and circuses when all we ever ate was popcorn and fairy floss. (Speaking of which- I highly recommend you visit a circus in the near future, NO MATTER YOUR AGE GROUP- I visited one last night and it was absolutely riveting)

Adios for now, my chums
lots of love and sugar!

-srisha

No comments:

Post a Comment