Sunday 5 May 2013

what makes me happy.

Cats.
You heard me.
Cats.

Majestic, wonderful cats.

why do i like cats?
because they are so soft and cuddly.
who needs a heater when you have a self warming cuddle machine?
cats are silly.
their curiousity allows them to do adorable and wonderful things
they are arrogant and are a constant reminder that most things only come when they need you.
but, they represent strength, courage and persistence.

for a long time, the thing that brightened my day every day was my loyal cat strotting half way down the road to greet me, meow, and say hello.
i think everyone with a pet can understand how much of an impact they can have on their lives
it can be a bond that nothing else can break.
nothing else would break
not that you would ever want it to.



No comments:

Post a Comment